ABSOLUTE LAND & EQUIPMENT AUCTION
Saturday, May 13th, 10:00 AM EST
100 +/- Acres in Tracts
2 BR Home w/Det Garage
Tractors – Equipment – Tools
104 Eastview Church Ln, Eastview
DIRECTIONS: From the intersection of US-62 & KY-84 travel west on KY-84 about 1 ½ mile to Eastview Church Ln and turn left (immediately after crossing RR tracks). The auction site will be a short distance on the left.
100 +/- acres of gently sloping to rolling land comprised of fenced/cross fenced pasture land and wooded areas. The property is currently being surveyed and will be offered in approximately 25 acre tracts, offering the unique opportunity to own a nicely sized rural tract of land less than 2 miles from the WK PKWY and US-62. There is also a 2 bedroom 1 bath home with a detached garage situated on 3 acres being offered. There is access from both Eastview Church Lane as well as Summit-Eastview Road.
HOUSE TRACT – 104 Eastview Ch Ln – A ranch style with apx 1,071 sq ft, cvd front porch, living room, dining area, eat in kitchen w/laundry hookups, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, potential 3rd bedroom, propane furnace, aluminum siding, metal roof, and county water. The home is situated on a 3 acre lot and features a detached garage with overhead door, electric, concrete floor, and rear entry door.
TRACT 1 – 25.685 acres, mostly open, with 2 large barns. Fronts Eastview Church Rd.
TRACT 2 – 28.632 acres, mostly open with a pond. Access via a 30’ ingress/egress easement at the existing gravel entrance with gate on Eastview Church Rd.
TRACT 3 – 22.283 acres, mix of woods and open. Accessed via a 30’ ingress/egress easement from Summit-Eastview Rd.
TRACT 4 – 17.797 acres, mostly wooded with some open area. Accessed via a 30’ ingress/egress easement from Summit-Eastview Rd.
TRACT 5 – 3.481 acres, mostly open. Fronts Summit-Eastview Rd. The 30’ ingress/egress easement to Tracts 3 & 4 runs along the northeast property line of this tract.
- Massey Ferguson Model 492 tractor serial #8029BP28027, w/cab and air, Bushhog 446 loader w/bucket, apx 3,470 hrs
- Ford model 1929 tractor apx 1,200 hrs
- Ford F500 flat bed truck, 84,000 miles
- 1999 Ford F-250 SD, regular cab, 4×4, 7.3L V8 diesel, apx 142k miles
- Wil-Ro, Inc gooseneck 16’ stock trailer
- Hay wagon
- 3 sets of pallet forks
- Alamo 15’ batwing bush hog
- Hesston V-8 wheel hay rake
- Kewanee No 44 wagon running gear
- Small utility trailer with drop down ramps
- Kymco MXU 150X four-wheeler
- John Deere 45 combine
- New Holland Rolabar 256 hay rake
- New Holland Hayliner tedder
- New Holland Hayliner 311 square baler
- Old hay rake
- Claas Rollant 42 round baler
- 12’ 5 bar hay rake
- Old New Holland square baler
- Plastic tank sprayer
- Gravity wagon
- Assorted old machinery and parts
- Tarter squeeze chute
- Tradewinds SS-143 boat w/trailer
- Scissor lift for hay fork
- MF 12 wheel disc
- Backhoe bucket for 580 Case
- Backhoe bucket for 555 Ford or JD 24”
- 8’ bog plow
- 5hp garden tiller
- 3pt pallet fork
- 3 mobile home axles
- Homemade hay spear
- Model A rear end
- 8’ MF disc
- 6’ grader blade
- Seed sower
- Pallet jack
TERMS: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the final sale price. The property will be sold using the Multi-Par method. On real estate, $10,000 per tract will be due on the day of auction with the balance due within 30 days. The good faith deposit will be deposited into the Hodges Auction escrow account and held until closing, at which time a check from the escrow account will be issued and credited to buyer. Property taxes will be prorated to date of deed. Possession will be given with the deed. Inspection of the property may be performed by prospective bidders prior to the auction. Information is derived from PVA, County Clerk, or other public source information and is not guaranteed. Property sells as is with no guarantees by the seller or Hodges Auction Company.