ABSOLUTE ESTATE AUCTION
Online Only – Oct 19th thru Nov 9th
Wool Mill Equipment & Other Items
Estate of John & Brigitte Guffey
Wool Processing Equipment
- Belfast Mini Mills Fiber picker/opener
- Belfast Mini Mills carder
- Belfast Mini Mills fibre separator
- General International commercial dust collector
- 3 compartment stainless steel commercial sink with side drain boards
- U-Shaped 3 compartment stainless steel commercial sink with drain boards
- Belfast Mini Mills Skein Winder model #SKW
- Belfast Mini Mills cone winder
- Belfast Mini Mills 4 spindle small spinner/plyer (serial # 9054)
- Belfast Mini Mills 4 spindle small spinner/plyer (serial # 9033 4SP)
- Belfast Mini Mills draw frame with cardboard cylinder containers
*Note* Sorting and boxing of the estate property is currently underway. Items may be added to this inventory prior to the open of bidding.
A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to all winning bids. If applicable, sales tax will be added to determine the final purchase price. If you are exempt from sales tax, proper documentation must be provided to Hodges Auction and a copy will be made for our records. A $500 deposit will be charged to the winning bidder’s credit card upon auction close, with the deposit amount credited to the purchase price upon payment in full. If the price of the item is less than $500, the full purchase amount will be charged to the credit card used for registration upon auction close. On items exceeding $500, the full purchase amount for the item(s) purchase is due by cash, check, or credit/debit card (cards are subject to a 2.75% fee) before possession is given. Any items not picked up by the stated deadline will be charged to the credit card used at registration and may, at Auctioneer’s discretion, be discarded or resold. No returns or refunds of any kind will be issued for any reason. Items must be picked up at the location specified; no shipping or delivery.
Item pick up will be arranged by appointment and must occur before Friday, November 17th, 2023. The items are currently located inside the mill building in the configurations that the previous owners had left them. Loading, disassembly, or other required labor is entirely the responsibility of the purchaser and Hodges Auction Co nor the estate representatives will be responsible for anything related to the preparation or transporting of the equipment.
The auction end time is a soft close, with a 2-minute extension of the bidding period if a bid is bid placed within 2 minutes of close. Lot closing times may be staggered. All lots are sold as is with no guarantee by the seller or Hodges Auction company. Description of items are done in good faith but accuracy is not guaranteed.