ABSOLUTE AUCTION, ONLINE AUCTION - Residential Real Estate
Online Only – Oct 1 thru Oct 8
Custom Built Home – 1.57 Acre Lot
4,300+ Sq Ft with Basement
Heated Inground Pool – Walk to Freeman Lake
1107 Cave Run Lane, Elizabethtown
DIRECTIONS: Pear Orchard Rd to Foxfire Rd next to First Presbyterian Church, then right onto Cave Run Lane.
Majestic custom-built estate home located in the Lakewood Park neighborhood. The home was designed by Timothy R. Winters Architect and constructed by James Martin. A tour will be a memorable experience. The main level offers the welcome foyer with towering ceilings, formal dining room with a butler’s pantry, great area with a fireplace, open kitchen with a large breakfast area, inviting sunroom overlooking the heated pool, wonderful master en suite that features an oversized walk in closet, private in home office with a built in desk, large laundry room, as well as two powder rooms. The upper level features an overlook sitting area, two large guest bedrooms, and two full baths. The lower level features a family area, office/exercise area, three finished areas being used as bedrooms by the seller (no egress), and tons of storage. The property has an irrigation system and home generator in place.
- The area off of the kitchen has Anderson windows. 3 of the window panels are to be replaced, but the panels haven’t arrived yet. The owner will still pay for the installation of these panels when they are delivered.
- The swimming pool had a new liner installed this past spring.
- The generator has had maintenance regularly, most recently this spring.
- Interior basement room walls are not load bearing, which allows for reconfiguration of the rooms if desired.
- Molly Maid did a thorough cleaning on September 14th after owners moved.
- The exercise room in the basement is wired and plumbed for a sauna. The bookcase and carpet will need to be removed to install.
- The front door is a replica of the Versace mansion’s door in Florida
- Surround sound throughout home with controls in each room
- Painting in the great was done by the art department at Campbellsville University. The artwork is on doors that open to reveal a storage area behind.
- Canadian Maple flooring
- Custom-made window treatements
- The chandelier in the great room is Venetian Murano glass and has a lift to allow cleaning. The lift control is located in an upstairs closet.
- All sinks have garbage disposals, including the wet bar.
- Franke faucets in kitchen, Jado faucets in bathrooms
- Window treatments are custom made
- Patio furniture will remain (2 tables with chairs)
- The driveway was sealed in fall of 2019.
- The HOA dues of $250/yr are paid through 2020.
- There is a sprinkler system, maintained by Evergreen Landscaping Services.
TERMS: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the final sale price. Bidding will be online starting at 8:00 AM eastern time on Thursday, October 1st and soft closing at 5:00 PM eastern on Thursday, October 8th. On real estate, $25,000 will be due within 24 hours of auction close, with the balance due within 30 days of auction conclusion date. Property taxes will be prorated to the date of deed. Possession will be given with the deed. Inspection of the property may be performed by prospective bidders prior to the auction. Shown by appointment only starting on September 12th. Property sells as is with no guarantees by the seller or Hodges Auction Company.
In Cooperation with